14/01/2011

Today @ 360 Mall !

First of all, EXCUSE THE PHOTOGRAPHY !! I'm still new at this.. hehehe

Lets look into what we were accessorized with first..

Uterque Bracelet


Al Fares Earring


Vintage Necklace 


Not sure of the Brand "Sorry" - from Harvey Nichols Dubai


Bimba & Lola






Karen Millen

I simply loved this bag.. it has enough bling to be on my blog.. lool

BCBG





 My lovely sis bought me this Kick A** Mug... totally love it !! MY FAVE !!

Thank you L 7abibty :-**



I will try to take photography techniques from my bro. "a true veteran" and my great cousin and friend Loulwa "extremely talented"..to improve my photographic skills !!

check out there websites to get any photography tips.. and check out amazing photos from two people with great photographic eyes :-)


4 comments: